Mui is a global strategist. He develops strategies for corporations, small businesses, government agencies and non-government organizations with a keen focus on domestic and international partnerships and collaboration. His area of focus is the Asia market. Leveraging his extensive global experience, George also serves on the Advisory boards for companies and organizations with International trade focus.
- Recently retired from the U.S. Department of Commerce after 10 years of services where initiated the Global Market Access programs for minority businesses.
- Served as the Senior Advisor for The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (WHIAAPI) from 2014 – 2016 where he managed the Business Portfolio.
- Served as SBA’s Small Business Development Center Director at the Asian American and managing consulting company specializing in international business development and professional training.
- Completed a successful career at Lucent Technology that spanned 19 years as a software engineer, network architect, project manager, and finally as the Product Management and Marketing Director in the Data Communication Unit where he grew his business unit from $120 million to $400 million in 3 years.
- Obtained a Master’s and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences from The Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) and completed two Executive Education programs at Stanford University in Marketing and Business Management.